Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just tore the front clip off and noticed all the wiring looks old cracked and brittle. I know there is probally a few different co out there I figured someone here could point me in the right direction. Ive been reading here and see some guys saying autowire was the way to go. Any suggestions will help.

Thanks

Greg:cool:

·
Registered
119 Posts
Yea man, American auto wire is simply the easiest to install. I just installed a new engine harness the other day and they made it very simple to install the new harness. Simply plug in and go. It's that easy. The hardest part is disconnecting the old Harness and routing the new one but not impossible to do.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
489 Posts
AAW :yes::yes::turn::yes::yes:

·
Premium Member
11,931 Posts
Hey Frank,

I'm not sure if this is a PM or not but yeah send me a quote for a complete kit for a 1963.

Thanks,

Greg
Mo,

I also will agree that AAW has one of the nicest and easiest kits to install.

Also, if you want to PM someone just click on their name and a menu will come down with one of the choices being to PM that person.

John

·
Premium Member
3,031 Posts
Mo,

I also will agree that AAW has one of the nicest and easiest kits to install.

Also, if you want to PM someone just click on their name and a menu will come down with one of the choices being to PM that person.

John
Thanks John...Mo, I sent you a pm - check your private message inbox and you can respond accordingly. You should have an alert that directs you to the inbox.

Thanks
Frank

·
Registered
72 Frame off, bare metal resto-mod. 383, TH350, Eaton Posi, Complete new suspension, disk brakes
1,519 Posts
Be sure to get good crimpers. I've seen posts that say AAW rents them. You'll also wand some good strippers. The type that grip and strip work really well. Far better than normal plier types. You'll also want a selection of shrink tube, we used it over soldered connections for the horn & lights.

·
Premium Member
11,931 Posts
Be sure to get good crimpers. I've seen posts that say AAW rents them. You'll also wand some good strippers. The type that grip and strip work really well. Far better than normal plier types. You'll also want a selection of shrink tube, we used it over soldered connections for the horn & lights.
All good suggestions......

@PCPete - Any suggestions as far as what brand tools you suggest and a link to where he can get them cheap along with the shrink tube?

John

1 - 14 of 14 Posts