Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Shoulda done this first I guess....anyways...
I was a member way back in the day...like before instagram..hell maybe even Facebook...
Same screen name i thoughy..
I tried logging back in under the same name etc...but had to register again.
I have a 1974 Nova Custom .....that no longer has it's 73/74 front end...I did the 68-72 swap years ago...(still have just the grill though, wish I'd kept everything...)
I thought my 88 s10 I had needed the small block/th350 in the Nova....started that swap..got a motorcycle...married...had a kid...sold s10 (kept motor/tranamission) got another bike..had another kid...sold bikes to fund my Nova getting back on the road.
My family fits in the Nova better than on a motorcycle and lost interest in those kinda.
Anyways...hope to get it back on the road...go-to some cruise ins/car shows next year...
Like to do an LS swap eventually...turbo...sleeper...
It's stupid the amount of hp LS motors make with little mods..and like 150,000ish miles etc..

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wow...so just took a couple pics of my nova....I had a transmission rebuilt with a B&M kit and bigger stall in 2004...at 57,135 miles...
The odometer now reads 57,323 ....so I barely drove it with the rebuilt transmission...then started swapping the motor and tranny into an 88 s10..which I never finished..t
Last registration was 2007...but the transmission was rebuilt in 2004.
I was living at home and I think we just continued to have registration in it since it was so cheap..(I believe)....

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts