Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone My name Mike, live in Philadelphia area. I been restoring my 1965 since October of last year I am need of piece if molding that sits between back door And rear window it meets the drip rail molding off the roof and trunk deck. If anyone know where a can located this . Please let me know. My body shop lost the one the car had during a move . It would be deeply appreciated.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,556 Posts
Welcome to the site. Nice four door.
I do not have any spares but are you looking for chrome or the painted version?

·
Registered
4,002 Posts
:waving:Welcome from Wisconsin! Good luck with your project, and good luck in finding your missing piece.

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
welcome to the nova site. its going to be a fun ride once you get away from that body shop. man that would frost my azz with them losing such a hard piece to find.

·
Premium Member
153 Posts
Top of quarter pc.

I have a few of those pcs.Need a measurement to make sure it is for the correct model.Call me at 815 844 7852 for more info

·
Premium Member
153 Posts
missing pc.

The part I have has 4548447 on the back.Length is 14 inches. Studs are at 2 1/2 8 and 11 inches from the front.Can post picture later today.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thank to everyone who replied this site has been a great help.
Thanks To Lyn Smith your a life saver glad you held on to these type of rather trim parts.?

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
nice 65. i bet you want to cruse till you wear out the tires.

·
Registered
620 Posts
Very nice car

What color did you have it painted. Did you keep the cars original color. I have a 65 four door also I am fixing up. It is a two tone roof and blue also.

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
Whoa what a great looking car! There are a lot of great people here and lifesavers when it comes to "can't find that one piece". Looking forward to seeing more of your 65...always enough room for another of those on the road.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts