Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
I also look forward to hearing about this. I did look for the 73-74 ones in your link and could not see them. I will look again but will wait your update.

·
Registered
83 Posts
This is great news, I looked up the lights on Ecklers site. The picture isn't that good but the description list them as complete with gaskets. JW Novas also sells gaskets and other hard to find stuff, but no complete tail lights.

·
Registered
16 Posts
This is great news, I looked up the lights on Ecklers site. The picture isn't that good but the description list them as complete with gaskets. JW Novas also sells gaskets and other hard to find stuff, but no complete tail lights.
Hey I tried to find the part numbers or even pictures again on the Eckler's web site and could not!

Any chance you could send me link or something?

73novacustom (Barry)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hey no problem. I thought I saw it on there a while back also. If I remember it was more a view of the light buckets (?) than the actual lenses as they show for others on the web site.

I have an email into Ecklars so we will see what is going on!

I pulled the tail lights out yesterday and they need replacing if possible.

Barry

·
Premium Member
928 Posts
the gaskets are usually the issue (the original style gaskets that is), they held water/moisture and generated rust. be careful of what the gasket is made out of. you can stick them in a bucket of water and then take them out and squeeze them to see if any water runs out.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I got a response to my email to Ecklars and they are no longer available. I asked them about the possibility of them being available in the future and they said only if they can find a supplier who can produce them in enough quantity.

Barry

·
Premium Member
1,436 Posts
You should be able to find a good used set.

They made 369,511 Nova's in 1973

They made 390,537 Nova's in 1974

1 - 14 of 14 Posts