Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have checked a few suppliers and do not see rear quarter skins for a four door.Do they make them ?

·
Premium Member
13,649 Posts
I don't think so. But it might work to get 2door skins and cut them down, unless you need the dog leg and tail light areas.

·
Premium Member
618 Posts
Got an 70-72 NOS right side I was going to use for a patch panel.
Need one for that elusive Yenko 4 door??

·
Premium Member
3,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys.To explain,my wifes uncle is selling a 64 four door and tells me he has "new" rear quarters for the car.I am going to look at them and was hoping they were actually skins for a two door.He has only had the car for a short while and I think somebody else bought these to cut them down for a four door.I can use the passengers side. Heres hoping for a good deal.

·
Premium Member
13,649 Posts
acd65post said:
Thanks guys.To explain,my wifes uncle is selling a 64 four door and tells me he has "new" rear quarters for the car.I am going to look at them and was hoping they were actually skins for a two door.He has only had the car for a short while and I think somebody else bought these to cut them down for a four door.I can use the passengers side. Heres hoping for a good deal.
They could in fact be 4door quarters, you still see them NOS popping up now and then.

·
Premium Member
3,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The car is gone.Traded it for a truck.Now I hope they were four door quarters ! I guess I gotta be quicker out of the gate.Thanks again for the help.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts