Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone found a source to purchase door skins for a Mordoor? Seems like the Mordoors are overlooked by aftermarket manufacturers. Any help would be greatly appreciated

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
I don’t believe that I’ve ever seen anyone replace a door skin here on the site. Usually, if people have rust through in the front lower corners they are patched with a good section from a donor door or some have fabricated their own patch pieces.. BF0FF295-BE81-4093-8992-9F54B801FE27.jpeg

·
Vendor
1,761 Posts
A second to what Nova Thug said. I have never seen them listed in any of the distributor catalogs. Doubt they will ever be made. You just make patch panels or find better doors. It is not impossible to find a set of perfect 4-door doors that someone took off a parts car 30 years ago and have been stashed away. The rear wagon doors will work as well, just the glass frame is different. You can actually swap them (requires metal work).

·
Premium Member
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm sure my sheet metal guy will have the same opinion. I was online looking up rockers and for the heck of it started looking for skins just in case. I found plenty of 2 door skins but no 4 door, I figured if anyone made them then someone on here would know.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts