Chevy Nova Forum banner

41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
14,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Second auction is over and reached $15,400, $200 less than the first one. They should just take this money and be done.

Bob

·
Registered
112 Posts
I'm not a fan of the gasser style
I do understand why they were build that way 50+ years ago

so I don't know the specifics but shouldn't you still have shocks on front end with leaf springs

did I miss something

·
14,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
It's back on eBay for a 3rd try. Nobody wants to keep seeing this abomination, so I won't link it again. Bidding starts at $500. This company is a
consignment outlet with 100's of cars. This '66 on their website has a price of $26K, which is a long way from the last auctions $15,400.

Bob

·
Registered
782 Posts
Second auction is over and reached $15,400, $200 less than the first one. They should just take this money and be done.

Bob
Definitely agree with you there. I cant imagine this company wouldnt be making a decent profit off this at 15k

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

·
14,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
This termite inviting disaster has been on eBay continuously since appearing back in December. First auction ended without a sale at $15,600. Every auction since has
been less than that. Just finished another this morning. Still going down. Expect it will be back on eBay by tonight. That $15,600 must be looking pretty good by now.

Bob

·
Registered
66 Chevy II, 67 Chevy II, 65 C10
765 Posts
I have been buying and selling on ebay since the beginning of ebay and can guarantee this was a fake bidder

41 - 50 of 50 Posts