Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
14,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From a year or so back. Then it had rear seats made out of wood. I think they're probably still under that hastily applied vinyl covering. But don't forget, 'all seats are excellent and float in a sea of new black carpet' LOL. Lots of things to talk about with this car, but I'll just ask one question. Are those screwed on amber lights under the dash bezel the turning signal indicators?

1966 Chevrolet Nova | eBay

Bob

·
Registered
405 Posts
"experimental faux alligator vinyl inserts" :ROFLMAO:

That car is, and always will be, an absolute roach. The only worth this car has is some sort of donor for somebody fixing a car with extensive rot and just needs something to remove sheetmetal from.

EDIT: I take that back. I just saw the underside of the car and it is just as awful as the top.

·
Registered
405 Posts
"Gaps are fairly well aligned"

I have to give credit to whoever wrote the ad for that car: doing it with a straight face and a lot of creative freedom took more skill than whoever built this monstrosity.

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
All that work and no transfer case...smh

·
Registered
60 Posts
From a year or so back. Then it had rear seats made out of wood. I think they're probably still under that hastily applied vinyl covering. But don't forget, 'all seats are excellent and float in a sea of new black carpet' LOL. Lots of things to talk about with this car, but I'll just ask one question. Are those screwed on amber lights under the dash bezel the turning signal indicators?

1966 Chevrolet Nova | eBay

Bob
You suck. Some things can't be unseen!!! :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
1972 Nova
395 Posts
It gets worse the farther you go in the pictures... You can see the wooden backseat is still there from the trunk picture, and the floor is nothing but flat steel (uncoated) and strap steel. They should at least rattlecan the underside from all angles instead of just from the back too :ROFLMAO:

·
6,554 Posts
I guess I'm lucky I can't see the ebay ad judging from the comments. My computer has ebayitus. If I click on something for ebay my computer goes to a blue screen announcing it is shutting down and restarting. While I hate that, maybe it's a good thing. My old laptop was doing that and after awhile it cured itself. Don't know what the problem is with ebay and the computer but no other problem elsewhere. Maybe the Covid vaccine will cure it(LOL).

·
Registered
1963 Hardtop W.I.P.
266 Posts
Those pictures make it seem fake, or like a toy, weird.

That steering column will be sure to go right through you in a wreck.

·
Registered
800 Posts
that is the first time i have seen a single reservoir master cylinder on a disc brake setup.

and my brother complained about how my headliner turned out? geez...

does look like some new parts on this beast, surprisingly.

-Rusty

·
Registered
63 SS convertible 67 SS 4 spd
905 Posts
Can that even be legit? If it is the previous owner was definitely a non smoker with the ash tray delete.

·
Registered
66 Chevy II, 67 Chevy II, 65 C10
744 Posts
I am thinking this would be fun to cruise and get reactions

·
Premium Member
1968 Chevy II Nova, Central Arkansas
2,062 Posts
I am thinking this would be fun to cruise and get reactions
Not sure I want to ride in that beast. At least not very fast.

·
Registered
66 Chevy II, 67 Chevy II, 65 C10
744 Posts
it is only $25,900 on their website where is your sense of adventure!

·
Registered
1970 Nova SS 350 Brandon, MS
558 Posts
the Nova “donk” is back!

“New headliner just installed nice and tight”.....

Sooo much wrong with this car!!!

·
Registered
60 Posts
what. the. f?
I don't think that this place is doing themselves any favours by selling this....thing.... on their site, and trying to keep a straight face while describing it. Most people that have an ounce of sense would be wary of ANY vehicle that this company sells, promotes, posts, etc. Whoever did the work needs to put away the red spray cans, the angle iron from the shelving unit that now only has three legs, the crusted up sheet metal from behind the shop, and any more discarded water pressure or propane tanks and pick up a new hobby. I think rock collecting is a good choice... it'll match the ones in their head. A turd is a turd. Don't try to polish it up, you'll get covered in $hit if you do.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts