Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know where the best place to get my seats upholstered in my 71 Nova, I live in Washington State so where ever the closest place is? (stock bench)

·
Registered
103 Posts
There's a guy down here in Puyallup. He has a little shop out of his house just off the Canyon Road exit of hwy 512. He teaches upholstery at Bates or Clover Park or something. He's only at his house shop from like 4p - 7p or something like that. But he is really reasonable as far as prices go. A friend of mine had some work done to his car and it turned out great. I'm going to have him do a new headliner in my '66 in a month or two.

I don't have his name or number right now, but if you start driving South on Canyon, you'll see the signs to his shop. If I go by there, I'll try to write down his number and post it up. :D

·
Registered
103 Posts
I got the number for you. It's 253-539-8332. The guys only works out of his home shop from 4p-6p, so try giving him a call during that time. Hope this helps out.

·
Premium Member
9,228 Posts
McFarland Custom Upholstery does a great job. Give Jaime a call (360) 829-1500. His shop is in Buckley. He does street rods & customs from around the country and is well known for his quality work.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts