Chevy Nova Forum banner

201 - 220 of 225 Posts

·
Registered
3,027 Posts
its been a year since anyone posted their red nova picture. doesn't anyone paint their nova red anymore ?

·
Registered
Mike - 74 Nova Baltimore, MD
1,661 Posts
Garnet Red 74 Nova Custom. First car I ever bought while in high school (purchased 1980).
400 Dart SHP Stroker, 2004R Trans, 12 Bolt Posi with 411's

·
Registered
3,027 Posts
RifRaf.... you have had that nova almost 40 years. time has done that excellent.

·
Registered
3,027 Posts
danboyd..... very nice. i'll bet there isn't many of those left on the streets. that is one nova i'd like to meet in person.

·
Registered
Mike - 74 Nova Baltimore, MD
1,661 Posts
RifRaf.... you have had that nova almost 40 years. time has done that excellent.
Thanks! A lot of upgrades... and memories throughout the years.

·
Registered
3,027 Posts
this is an old post from 07 an the last added red nova was 5 months ago. so are there any new red novas out there to show off ?? i'll put up a pick of mine. i just want to try the new site in posting a picture.

·
Registered
3,027 Posts
still figuring out this new site. why isn't this thread showing in the new posts ? posted over two hours ago from right now. slowly learning

·
Premium Member
1968 Chevy II Nova, Central Arkansas
2,069 Posts
still figuring out this new site. why isn't this thread showing in the new posts ? posted over two hours ago from right now. slowly learning
I saw it in the New Post. I actually saved my Steve's link to open up in new post. Your car looks awesome. Did you have to go to a picture hosting sight or did you just upload a picture from your computer?

·
Registered
3,027 Posts
i up loaded the picture right from my desk top comp hard drive. pretty easy to do when your making a post look bottom left a box with 4 icons right box insert image drag your arrow to in an click
thanks blyoth on my nova.

201 - 220 of 225 Posts