·
Registered
63 SS convertible 67 SS 4 spd
832 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
648 Posts
hmm...based purely on looks? red one--but for 40K, the 2 inner fender heater hose brackets look a bit hokey compared to the stock clamp...then to have to weld those extra holes shut upon replacement. nice to have a dual master already, too, for safety and those striped seats...wow! love them.

black one has too many issues (and a couple potential ones), IMO. great stance, though.

any photos of the undercarriages?

-Rusty

·
Registered
281 Posts
I just might be bias towards a balero red 67 SS. lol. Being the same price I would want to go see them in person to check body lines for straightness and other potential problems. Also there were fewer 118 vin 67’s produced.

·
Registered
832 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have been to their showroom a couple of times. They usually have some really nice cars there. Usually overpriced in my opinion though. They hardly ever put pictures of the underside on their website.

·
13,809 Posts
I see the black one is sold, so I'll take the red '67;). Agree with Rusty 63 that those hose brackets are tacky. Sticking a 1966 L79 air cleaner on a '67 is pretty tacky, too. They're quite restrictive and a good open element air cleaner like the '67 L79s had will do a better job.

Bob

·
Vendor
1,780 Posts
I can't help but keep looking at these 2 cars. Both have been listed here for a while. Can't make up my mind which I like better.
If you are in the market I know of a very well done 1967 SS 327 4-speed clone for about the same price as these. I do not remember the original configuration of the car. The gentleman is a stickler for using original GM parts when possible and is no stranger to proper detail (he has a real L79).

·
Registered
832 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If you are in the market I know of a very well done 1967 SS 327 4-speed clone for about the same price as these. I do not remember the original configuration of the car. The gentleman is a stickler for using original GM parts when possible and is no stranger to proper detail (he has a real L79).
I sent you a pm

1 - 7 of 7 Posts