Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
Thats a smokin car, Im not usually much for red but that red and tan combo is breath taking :yes: Bruce, Bob, anyone know... is that an original combo?

·
Registered
836 Posts
If it was my car I would want more than 21k too. Considering the background, I doubt if he needs to sell it. IF that's the case, put yourself in his shoes... Why sell it if you can't get what you want for it? Very nice car, and tastefully done.

·
13,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thats a smokin car, Im not usually much for red but that red and tan combo is breath taking :yes: Bruce, Bob, anyone know... is that an original combo?
The interior of this car was originally black. Cowl tag pic to too fuzzy to tell if the exterior was red. You could have had a red exterior with either fawn or saddle interior in 1965. However, the interior sheet metal would have been fawn or saddle, too, not body color. This interior looks to be more a fawn color. Saddle was darker.

Bob

·
Registered
77 Posts
you dont think that 65ss is worth that much:confused:
No, but is more personal taste than anything else.

If it didn't sell 2 weeks ago , i doubt it's going higher this time.

The car market is just like the housing market. Everyone wants the top dollar of a few years ago and that's not happening right now.

It's a very nice car.

·
13,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Didn't the '65 have a round emblem on the upper door panel just above the armrest? This one doesn't.

Bob

·
Registered
924 Posts
Little things wrong here here and there, but still a really nice 65' SS. Main thing for me is all the exterior pieces are there...seems that's the thing a lot of people eliminate from the 65'SS cars. $23-25k car IMO.

·
Premium Member
20,542 Posts
No, but is more personal taste than anything else.

If it didn't sell 2 weeks ago , i doubt it's going higher this time.

The car market is just like the housing market. Everyone wants the top dollar of a few years ago and that's not happening right now.

It's a very nice car.
yeah...just to let you know the 65ss is now at $22,000....it will go higher.....Imo this car is worth $23-$25k:yes:....reserve is off

·
Registered
26,336 Posts
IF I HAD THE LOOT FOR IT! :devil:
$22K IS A FAIR PRICE FOR IT, CONSIDERING WHAT HAS BEEN DONE!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts