Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for pic's on how far the the argent silver carried to under the trunk lid on a 65. I guess what I'm wanting to know is were I should make the break in color. There are lots of pics on the Web but I can't find any with the deck lid open. I'm about to peak the summit and finally lay some color on this thing! Sweet baby Jesus it's finally gonna happen! Any help would be appreciated.

·
Premium Member
1965 2door HT Helena, GA 31037
1,531 Posts
If you are looking for info on how far under the bottom lip of the trunk lid the argent silver should go, I have never found that info either. We stopped the paint just slightly under the ridge. That same scheme also allowed the argent silver to be seen down into the opening between the lid and the quarter panel opening. Way before we painted the cove, I sent out numerous emails and PMs but never got an answer to that question so we just went with what would look logical. You’ll notice what a crappy job the body guy did taping the paint line. I could show you a lot of other things where he just went “DUHHUH” with the work. Unfortunately, he was the only game around so I couldn’t complain (to much).

Attachments

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! Figured it might be a you chose situatuon. Lol I'll go with what looks best then.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts