Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Does anybody have a FACTORY INSTALLED rear sway bar on their Nova (or off) that they could post photos? I'm especially interested in the links that go from the bar to the floor pan. I'm not sure if they are straight or if they have a bend.
Thanks.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Does anybody have a rear sway bar on their Nova (or off) that they could post photos? I'm especially interested in the links that go from the bar to the floor pan. I'm not sure if they are straight or if they have a bend.
Thanks.

Here's an Addco sway-bar on our '71. Not that great of an angle but you might be able to see what your concerned about. If not I may be able to find better pics. let me know.

·
Premium Member
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Thanks 3504speed, but I should have mentioned I need a photo of a factory installed sway bar. I have an Addco reproduction bar, and I am trying to fabricate the links that go to the floor.
Your car looks great!
Thanks again.
Dave

·
Registered
242 Posts
Thanks 3504speed, but I should have mentioned I need a photo of a factory installed sway bar. I have an Addco reproduction bar, and I am trying to fabricate the links that go to the floor.
Your car looks great!
Thanks again.
Dave
Duh?? You did mention that as I look back. Sorry, guess I skipped right over that part.

I'm am curious about the factory installed rear bar, I wasn't aware there was one even available.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts