Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When you guys lower your cars in the rear 2" do you use the same shocks or do you purchase different shocks?

-Justin

·
0 Posts
Same....... KYB's Justin........ Jay came over my house today. You should ask him how they look:devil: What you ask????

·
Premium Member
1,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just wondering as the back feels a bit ruff as if I bottoms out sometimes. Just wondering, I am sure once I finish the air ride it will be much better.

-Justin

·
Premium Member
4,045 Posts
I have my air shocks up all the way..Just seems to be alot smoother ride..I don't like to bottom out on anything, speed bumps..railroad tracks..or just plain pulling into my driveway..Some like there profiles low...I couldn't leave my driveway if my car was sitting low...

·
Registered
329 Posts
maybe the shocks are gone, edelbrocks are a good step up in stiffness

·
Premium Member
1,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ok, maybe they are old. Not sure when the last time they were replaced. Thanks everyone.

-Justin

·
Premium Member
1,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So if I want to get new ones do I just get some for the year of my car or do I need to ask for something special?

-Justin

·
Premium Member
409 Posts
As VooDooII said if you are just using blocks to lower the car, the original type of shock will work. Just order whatever rate of control you want for your year car! :thumbsup:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts