Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,819 Posts
Nice work.

I have been running aftermarket LED's on the rear of my 68 for a couple of years.

I think the only thing I had to do to make the turn signals work was change out the flasher unit.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice work.

I have been running aftermarket LED's on the rear of my 68 for a couple of years.

I think the only thing I had to do to make the turn signals work was change out the flasher unit.
I have been selling LED boards for about 10 years, if they are installed only back there is no need to change anything, at least with my boards.

·
Premium Member
3,819 Posts
I think the flasher change was needed to put a load on the lights to make them blink

·
Premium Member
1968 Chevy II Nova, Central Arkansas
1,998 Posts
I know some of the aftermarket ones like the ones onecarnut has eliminates the backup light. Nice add with your lights to keep the back up lights.

·
Registered
4,662 Posts
Hi Dany . . . . I hope all is going good for you guys .

and , I KNOW who's 69 Nova that is - in your Picture . . . .

I like those a lot . . . . simple .

I now have rear "LEDs" . . . . but . . . . are wanting to "re-do them" . Can I 'hard - wire - them - in' ?

I'll send you a 'pm' …………. thanks , jim

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi Dany . . . . I hope all is going good for you guys .

and , I KNOW who's 69 Nova that is - in your Picture . . . .

I like those a lot . . . . simple .

I now have rear "LEDs" . . . . but . . . . are wanting to "re-do them" . Can I 'hard - wire - them - in' ?

I'll send you a 'pm' …………. thanks , jim
I will film a video with the connections and function of led lights to show how work and how you can connection

·
Registered
4,662 Posts
Dany . . . . . . no rush . . . . . . and , Thank you .

jim

·
Registered
10 Posts
hello everybody, I want to show my work, in this case a 68 nova rear LEDs lights with the original function, brake lights, tail lights and turn signals, instal without modify electrical installation. View attachment 406076 View attachment 406077 View attachment 406078 View attachment 406079 hhi
hello everybody, I want to show my work, in this case a 68 nova rear LEDs lights with the original function, brake lights, tail lights and turn signals, instal without modify electrical installation. View attachment 406076 View attachment 406077 View attachment 406078 View attachment 406079

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
hello everybody, I want to show my work, in this case a 68 nova rear LEDs lights with the original function, brake lights, tail lights and turn signals, instal without modify electrical installation. View attachment 406076 View attachment 406077 View attachment 406078 View attachment 406079
Hi, Dany. How are you doing? I just saw this post for the first time, I don't know how I missed it before.
Your LEDs are going to look great in my car!
One of the great things about this site is that it truly brings people together from around the world. I met Dany last year, first here on SNS, then a couple of weeks later when I traveled to Buenos Aires, Argentina! Very cool!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hi, Dany. How are you doing? I just saw this post for the first time, I don't know how I missed it before.
Your LEDs are going to look great in my car!
One of the great things about this site is that it truly brings people together from around the world. I met Dany last year, first here on SNS, then a couple of weeks later when I traveled to Buenos Aires, Argentina! Very cool!
Your LEDs lights are ready, but unfortunately I can't send it, The air traffic in Argentina are limited because Covid-19, so, I need to wait to send, and you need to wait to have the lights.
And of course, I hope to see you again as soon as posible and enjoy a good dinner in the Nahuel´s garage

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Your LEDs lights are ready, but unfortunately I can't send it, The air traffic in Argentina are limited because Covid-19, so, I need to wait to send, and you need to wait to have the lights.
And of course, I hope to see you again as soon as posible and enjoy a good dinner in the Nahuel´s garage
No worries, Dany. If everything works out well, I can come down and visit you guys again, and pick them up while I'm there. Talk to you soon.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts