Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,598 Posts
Greetings,

The Paddock (www.paddockparts.com) in Indiana has them and they fit rather well. That's what was used on mine. I'm sure the other Nova parts companies have them as well.

Jason

·
Premium Member
758 Posts
Jason628 said:
Greetings,

The Paddock (www.paddockparts.com) in Indiana has them and they fit rather well. That's what was used on mine. I'm sure the other Nova parts companies have them as well.

Jason
Are you sure? I have only seen them supply the outers not the inners.

The inners are the ones that are in the trunk the outers are near the quarter pannel.

·
Registered
348 Posts
i got rust free inners and the rear frame rails that i cut out of my nova when i went pro street. PM if you are interested. i would like to sell them together but might seperate them. (yes, i cut up a rust free nova)

Eric

·
Registered
569 Posts
68sschevyII said:
You could always go ahead and make em wider while your cutting....:eek:

http://www.detroitspeed.com/Body10.html :cool:

Tommy:)
I've seen vendors sell these as 'Camaro / Nova'. but has anyone actually tried fitting them ?

also, on ame track, if looking at a similar car for inner wheelhouses (stock ones), I would certainly look at the 1st generation Camaro before a Chevelle, since the unibody is likely closer than an A-body.

~ AL

·
Premium Member
618 Posts
Might know where there are some NOS. If you are interested, PM me and I'll give you a number to call.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Detroit Speed deep tubs mounted up to NOS gm outers.

Detroit Speeds deep tubs are not your typical paper thin repros, these things are just as thick and possibly thicker than Genuine GM metal !

a better view of the backside of the deep tubs.

·
Registered
348 Posts
i see the front inners, and the rear outers. but they dont list the rear inners from what i can see.

Eric

·
Registered
3,959 Posts
Sorry, didn't realize they were the fronts, which are only one piece.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts