Chevy Nova Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1965 Nova Coupe, maybe an SS, but likely not.
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all,

I'm in the final phase of my year long effort to complete a 4 way RSD disc brake conversion on my 1965 coup and I've hit a road block. I'm missing the distribution block that splits the rear break line off so that it can go to each wheel. I'm hoping someone here might be able to give me a hint or a part number that I can order in order to complete the job.

What I do have:

What I think I'm missing:
  • Any sort of t-junction / splitter that usually sits on top of the rear differential
  • Maybe a braket for the t-junction, something that will hold it securely to the rear differential cover.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

These are the hard-lines that I'm fairly certain connect to the caliper flex hoses. They seem a little long though... the flex hoses are already reaching halfway across the each side of the rear end.

Mystery part, feeling kinda lost on this one.

No part number, but it looks an awful lot like this: 1965 CHEVROLET CHEVY II Right Stuff Detailing FH32 Right Stuff Detailing Flex Brake Hoses | Summit Racing
My guess is that it goes from the front-to-rear hardline to the rear differential.

Left side caliper flex hose in photo.

Front-to-rear hardline pictured here.

right side flex hose pictured here, hanging off of the axle.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I ended up emailing rightstuffdetailing and they helped me out with replacement parts.

• Part#: CLP-RBHTK
    • Item: BRAKE LINE MOUNTING TABS
    • This is to get me by until I weld the tabs on
  • Part#: RSD-RSBB01
    • Item: REAR AXLE BLOCK TEE
    • This is one part I threw out on accident.
  • Part#: RSD-RSBK6702
    • Item: FLEX HOSE FRAME BRACKETS
    • This is the other part I tossed.
Lesson learned. It's been a long project, things got misplaced.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts