Chevy Nova Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,
Not sure if this has been covered before but I have been looking for the small
piece of trim that covers the carpet edge where it meets the rear Trim near the back seat.
I think it normally connects to the door scuff plates and then runs to the back seat covering the carpet edge.
I need to know what this part is called and if it's available.
I have attached a picture to explain.


1 - 4 of 4 Posts