Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Looking thru some of the catalogs I have here is what I found for 65 to 67.
Luttys have them for $49.95 a pair, J&W for $49.00 a pair, Chevy 2 Only for $44.95 a pair and Ground Up for $39.94 each.

·
5,134 Posts
What did I post to have it edited?

I bought a set from ecklersnova website.
Want ads are not allowed in the forums, they must be listed in the classifieds.
Asking where to buy new/OEM/Repop is allowed, used requests are not.

Below is the section of the forum rules relating to this:

"The administrators and moderators of Steve's Nova Site reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason. For sale and wanted ads can only be posted in the classified ads area, if you post ads in the main forums they will be removed. "

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That's weird... You can ask for new or eom or reproduction but not used? Why not make it no wanted items allowed? Just asking.... I know the rules now.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ok i have an issue!! I bought a set of aftermarkets from Eckler's and the website says they fit 65-67 car. I went out to see how they fit and they are to big! Now i am confused, can someone measure there's and see how big there are? I have a member that PM'd me after i ordered some from Eckler's and his are originals and if they are correct i will buy them. Not sure if the armrests are right or not.
Thanks guys!

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ok the ones i bought are around 3" x 2" and are to big. Now i will measure my arm rests tonight and see what they are. I guess i now know why they were gone. LOL

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ok... mine are around 1 3/4" x 2 3/4. The 1 1/2" to 1 3/4" depends on which end you measure. The 2 3/4" is real close on top and bottom.

So the ashtrays i need are a little smaller? What are the arm rest from.... 1965 model?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts