Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've ran into many of the Socal guys at events but never know who they are at Steve's. Some have your real name in your signiature and some don't. And I don't want to make y'all wear name tags at events:D So I thought it would be nice to start a thread (sure it's been done before) but there are a lot of new members at well. I really want to know who it is I am meeting.:yes:

Maybe I can print it out and use as a cheat sheet! lol

·
Registered
111 Posts
I was wondering why Steves Nova Site is not offering T shirts thet have there site on the back and our site name on the front pocket. Were is markiting when you need them. :D

·
Registered
3,601 Posts
Hello Mrs. David and David I'm Burke LOL. I never could figure out why people don't just use thier real names here, it would be much less confusing.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hello Mrs. David and David I'm Burke LOL. I never could figure out why people don't just use thier real names here, it would be much less confusing.
Yes, agreed and now I want to. I use the same name at all my other forums...

·
Registered
26,336 Posts
Hi I'm David my name on Steve's is David_H wow that wasn't so bad the world didn't stop, I'm still breathing, My hair didn't fall out...:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
MINE DID! :mad:
I'M GOIN' FOR A NAME CHANGE! :mad:

·
Registered
5,047 Posts
Whoa, Melissa, you have cut the cord!! :D Congrats on the "emancipation". I like it better than the old "wife of" name.

1 - 20 of 78 Posts