Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I haven't really searched for an original front disc brake line yet, the one that the A-arm shield is right above, mine looks original with possibly a small leak, anybody have any idea who sells the best re-pop one? thanks

·
Premium Member
258 Posts
We just put a complete set of repop brake lines on the 69. Got them from Chevy 2 only. They order them from a supplier that ships direct to end user. The fronts were an easy fit and look good. The backs required some extra bending. Maybe due to non stock mods to my car. When I got the car it only had front brakes. Back lines were cut. Poor mans line lock. Earl

·
Registered
252 Posts
Ditto, Inline-Tubing is a great company to buy from, very good stuff, and their people can help work through any problems you may have.

Woody

·
Premium Member
8,046 Posts
I spent more money on a tubing flair tool and trips to the auto parts store than the prebent lines would have cost. Live and learn on that.

·
Premium Member
1,598 Posts
Greetings,

If you're not trying to be 100% original I'd go with the stainless braided lines...It's an inexpensive way to gain some stopping power. Earl's makes a set that bolts right on.

Jason

·
Premium Member
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks, I went to NNN.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts