Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Re: correct 5 blade big block fan...need info..

Hello to All,
I would like to inquire as to the correct fan blade for a L-78 motor (non clutch). what is the diameter and is there a part # stamped on the item? This is the fan with the 5 "offset" fins. I understand that there were several different sizes for different applications and would like to inquire as to the correct one if possible. Don't want to get a 'wrong' one. thanks in advance for any help here.......:yes:

·
Registered
313 Posts
It's about 17 1/2'' in dia., should have 5 rivets holding each blade and should have a letter (W) stamped on the back side.There is someone out here in Illinois that is reproducing them and may i say that they look very nice because i bought one myself.The place i am talking about is called (The Parts Place) and they are located in Elburn Ill.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Correct fan blade

Hey Guys...thanks a lot for the feedback on the fan...now I have a good idea of what I'll be looking for................:yes:

·
Premium Member
31,194 Posts
Hey Guys...thanks a lot for the feedback on the fan...now I have a good idea of what I'll be looking for................:yes:
It will be the one with the outrageous price tag!:eek::yes:

·
Premium Member
2,240 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts