Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
13,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Super Moderator
3,844 Posts
Looks like a clean body. If the underside, quarters and rockers up close look as good, that's a great car. '64 SS is kind of a rare bird, and very rare in that color. You're right, blackwalls don't do much for Desert Beige, but in my opinion, Doyle Dane Bernbach and a marching band couldn't help that color on such a nice Super Sport. Love how original it still is, even with the trans change. If the body is flawless, that's not a bad deal considering the V-8 and half-year only rarity. Wish it were closer.

The mirror seems like such a small thing, until you try to put it in the right place and now you got holes. Sigh.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Would'nt be my pick for favorite color choice , but it is still a very cool car. yes, whitewalls and SS caps would help a lot.

·
Registered
990 Posts
Wow, what a clean car. I agree with you guys. Not much can help that color but I love the car for what it is. This baby is ready for Power Tour. I think this one will go as high as $20K.

·
Registered
48 Posts
The more I look at it, the more I like it. the body panels are laser straight on that thing. I own 2 63s but I really like 64 super sports. I think the peak moulding with no beltline trim looks clean! Id love to own that car. My wife was born in 64 so I think it would be hers.

·
Registered
680 Posts
63's has always been my choice, just love the trim combo, but really like this one, weird and different, seem be the thing now, I also like wheel and tires, just me, weird and different

·
Registered
20,109 Posts
Slick little car, I don't mind paying for a clean car such as this one.

·
13,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The listing has been ended by the seller. I imagine it was sold privately. Somebody has a nice '64 SS.

Bob

·
13,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
924 Posts
Car is now in Texas and the guy has it listed for $25k. Not sure how to post the link because I saw it on Facebook.

·
Super Moderator
3,844 Posts
Fair enough. I am usually low on values, and, like the ad used to say, 'ask the man who owns one'. Great year, and in some ways a better looking car for no side trim. I guess we'll find out.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts