Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
14,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When's the last time you saw a 1964 Nova Sport Coupe in one year Meadow Green? Here's one complete with all it's scratches, dents
and scrapes. Has the optional 230 CID six with the chrome dress up. Nice interior. Seats have been redone. Needs a heater. A no
reserve 5 day auction will be fun to watch.

1964 Chevrolet Nova | eBay

Bob

·
Super Moderator
4,255 Posts
I like it too. Last time I saw it it was on a '64 V-8 sport coupe with a black top, a very optioned car. Like the color and like '64s a lot.

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
64 Meadow green looks just like the 62 Laurel green original color of my chevy ii that is in the paint shop now.

·
Premium Member
1968 Chevy II Nova, Central Arkansas
2,083 Posts
I like the car. I think it would make a great sleeper. It's not getting a lot of bids. Either everyone is waiting to snipe it at the end or there is not a lot of interest. I think a Dent Doctor would have a time trying to repair some of those dents.

·
14,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I always thought, that color was sea foam green?
I don't believe Sea Foam Green was ever a Chevy II color. In 1961 it was a popular color on full size Chevrolets.

Bob

·
Premium Member
2,038 Posts
I LIKE the color! I've found that as my tastes mature, I'm moving away from red, black, etc.. to the more obscure factory colors. I'm sure I've never seen a Nova this color.

Reactions: AllyMcReal

·
14,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Going to a new home for $14,100.

B.

·
Registered
997 Posts
Closest thing I ever saw to that was responding to a Craigslist ad for some hubcaps in a neighborhood was an original paint '63 SS hdtp in 905 Laurel Green with the 4 bolt Cragers parked down the street from the house I was going to. The guy said they parked it there when they moved in and it hadn't moved since. I knocked on the door and left a polite note. Drove by it about once a month to see if I could catch the people outside or garage door open. Then the car was just gone. Haven't seen it since, and the town I live in isn't all that big. That was back when we all had the flip phones where you could only take a photo about the size of a postage stamp.

This '64 is a cool car. Relatively strong money in my at 14K.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts