Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who produces the very best reproduction rally wheels. Wishing the best possible bright trim rings and caps too. Not the yellowish poor quality stuff. Thanks!

·
13,707 Posts
Who produces the very best reproduction rally wheels. Wishing the best possible bright trim rings and caps too. Not the yellowish poor quality stuff. Thanks!
You see lots of '66 Chevy IIs with rally wheels, but they weren't an available option that year. First factory rallys were 1967. I'm sure members here will direct you to the best after market rally wheels for your '66.

Bob

Reactions: DB's66ss

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
May not be 100% correct for rally's n '66, but a nice set of rally's look sweet!

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
do you know what size rallys your looking for ? i just bought new rally center caps an the chrome was excellent. i bought from camerocentral. com i'm pretty sure i saw the rally wheels also for sale.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I am looking at 15x7s with a 4.5 bs. "Disc Brake" flat center caps and trim rings. So far, Wheel Vintiques seems to have what I need. Trim rings seem to be the issue with some places. The cheepos have a yellowish hue.

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
i run 15 x 7's in the back with a 235 60. but the rally is like 4 or 4 1/8 BS. tight but no rub it should be a 4 3/8-4 1/2'' BS. an this is a stock axle at 57.75'' mount to mount. fronts are different story.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i run 15 x 7's in the back with a 235 60. but the rally is like 4 or 4 1/8 BS. tight but no rub it should be a 4 3/8-4 1/2'' BS. an this is a stock axle at 57.75'' mount to mount. fronts are different story.
Disc brakes in front of your Nova? I was planning 215x60x15 on American Classic Redline radials at all 4 mounted on Wheel Vintiques 15x7 4.50bs. I have Wilwood disc brakes up front...drum rear.

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
i do have disc on the front but they are the style that moved mounting out 5/8''. which isn't bad. front wheel is 14 x 6'' at 4 3/8'' BS. the tire is 205 70. fits perfect i can turn lock to lock. my front tire is 25.3'' dia so what is the dia. of your 215 60 ? you'll be good in the back i can't be sure on your front.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i do have disc on the front but they are the style that moved mounting out 5/8''. which isn't bad. front wheel is 14 x 6'' at 4 3/8'' BS. the tire is 205 70. fits perfect i can turn lock to lock. my front tire is 25.3'' dia so what is the dia. of your 215 60 ? you'll be good in the back i can't be sure on your front.

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
you should be okay with the fit. at the worse you may have to drop back to a 205 in the front. an for a spare go with a 205 for front an back fit. post how you come out with the fit.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts