Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently posted a question about wiring an electric fan and thanks to1965proSTREET, 63AKDN,72 orange and Novatorius Rex ,got some good info. I wanted to follow up with some info on the parts from Jegs. They sent me a shroud and fan kit along with the radiator that is supposed to go together. Well they don't, and after a lot of phone calls and much agravation they found out that they changed companys on the radiators and or shrouds and now they cannot come up with a match. So unless I want to cut up the new shroud I'm screwed. They won't make a change in price for hours of work to remedy the problem. Sending stuff back to them is kinda painful as I found out when they sent me the wrong shocks. This is happening more often than I like. I am not bad mouthing Jegs but the service ain't getting better.SOOOO if anyone is thinking Jegs radiators with shroud kits be sure to get all the info when yoiu call. Thought this might save problems for somone. Posted this as new so more could see. Lance

·
Registered
97 Posts
That sucks because I got mine last year and the 27.5x19 was a direct bolt-in for me, just had to massage the core support and top hold down a bit.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Lance call Jegs and get a hold of customer service. Tell them to issue you a return/pick up label and don't take no for an answer. I had a similiar prob and they will pay to return.

·
Premium Member
5,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Getting a return label was not a problem . But I might as well have sent it all back, radiator included. I have same raditor but they don't have a shroud to fit it any more cause some engineer didn't finish his job I guess. I tried to get them to make an adjustment of some sort for my labor to cut an resize the shroud but they said no way , just send it back if you don't like it. So I went ahead an did the fix on the thing so I could use it. It does look good and will be fine. It just a lot of crap to put up with . I did notice after I griped they took it off the webb site. Thanks for the support guys. Lance

1 - 4 of 4 Posts