Chevy Nova Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1967 2 Door
599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am running an LS3 in my 67 with this radiator with the in and out on the same side with a TCI front clip. Anyone out there running the same setup that can steer me to the radiator hoses I need without going through a bunch trying to find ones that will fit? Or else can you show me how you went about getting yours?
Thanks,
Rob

Automotive tire Motor vehicle Rim Wood Automotive wheel system

·
Registered
1963 Nova coupe, Phoenix Arizona
2,373 Posts
Hey Rob… Do a search in the LSX forum… I think Pay ( 66 muscle ) has the numbers… I am out of state and don’t remember what the numbers are I probably have them somewhere… I know I did have to use a spacer sleeve from Napa on the upper radiator hose at the water pump… But the radiator hose was a nice fit

·
Registered
689 Posts
I have the same radiator but am not anywhere near ready to install so I don't know which hoses, however, CBR selss this radiator. Im sure Chuck at CBR will give you the application or part number. If you get the numbers, please post them hear for others.

·
Registered
1967 2 Door
599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Upper hose is a Gates 21588 and the lower is a Gates 22166. I also used a swivel thermostat housing. This can be purchased from Amazon or Summit.
View attachment 442929
Thanks man! I used the exact two that you said and they both worked with some trimming of course. And I got the same swivel thermostat housing.
Light Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive fuel system Automotive design
Motor vehicle Automotive tire Automotive fuel system Automotive design Automotive exhaust

1 - 9 of 9 Posts