Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
2,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey nowin I'm going to ams tonight.You wanna come and race.I know it's last minute but I didn't know I was going untill about midnight last night.If your comeing this is how it's gonna be.I'm on hard radials with no bottle.So eather put hard radials on yours or i'm gonna have to have the hit and maybe a car or 2.So bring that car down so we can run then later we can run with real tires.So what do you think.You in or out.

·
Registered
3,851 Posts
I wish I could but my daughter has a dance recital this weekend and dress rehearsal is tonight...I'll be at home with the 3 year old tonight watching cartoons and eating grilled cheese...I'm also still doing the disk conversion....hope to finish that today.

I need to get these tires to you so we can run...I'll do ams but the money run needs to be on a real track.:cool:

·
Registered
748 Posts
Whats up Ty? I have a few questions for ya. I'm guessing the friday night drags at ams have began. How much is it to run your car there? Do they have a tree or is it a arm drop start? What class do you run in? I'm thinking about taking my nova there one friday. I know they run the 1/8 on pit road. Do they have any timers or anything regarding your pass? You race there often?

·
Premium Member
6,444 Posts
Come on guy's if yall are going to do this thing. Yall are gioing to half to plan this thing a little bit earlier. You know like next year so I can come and join the fun.

·
Registered
3,851 Posts
Yep, Friday nights at ams have started again.

LRW-
Are you serious about heading this way next year? That would be cool...:cool:

·
Registered
2,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Whats up Ty? I have a few questions for ya. I'm guessing the friday night drags at ams have began. How much is it to run your car there? Do they have a tree or is it a arm drop start? What class do you run in? I'm thinking about taking my nova there one friday. I know they run the 1/8 on pit road. Do they have any timers or anything regarding your pass? You race there often?
Wut up.Yes they started.It is $20 for you and your car then $7 per passenger.It is arm drop start.Well I can run in the domestic and domestic advance class.The difference is the domestic class has to be on hard radials,no nitrous.The domestic advance class is for domestic cars with drag radials and the bottle.Go to ams website to read more on the rules.No they don't have timers.There is a guy at the end to tell who the winners are.Yes we do go there often.Were going again this friday the 22nd so plan to go.

·
Registered
3,851 Posts
I'm thinking about bringing the car down Friday night....put an end to all the "nowin" bs. :cool:

·
Registered
2,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm not giving them to you until I drag ur azz this Friday...:D:cool::devil:
So your gonna run against someone with hard radials that will have to baby it off the line.Ha what a race.Shows thats your scared that my car will beat yours.

·
Registered
3,851 Posts
Either your car is faster or it isn't....I have to supply you with tires to race me? You don't hear me complaining about you running on spray against my car NA.... :D

Tell you what when I replace my street radials you can have em' and you can spray and I'll STILL drag your *****...

·
Registered
748 Posts
There having the southeast drag day quick eight this sunday at silver dollar.

·
Registered
2,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Either your car is faster or it isn't....I have to supply you with tires to race me? You don't hear me complaining about you running on spray against my car NA.... :D

Tell you what when I replace my street radials you can have em' and you can spray and I'll STILL drag your *****...
Unless you want to put hard radials on yours we will run.You will beat me if you have slicks.And you ain't gonna beat me on spray or motor.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts