Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
6,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a direct quote from this months GSN news letter

Goodguys All American Get-together went off with good This past weekend the annual weather for a change. There were more Novas this year and they were scattered all over the fairgrounds, so it was not a set group of Nova people. There were approximately 2,000 cars there—one of the larger turn-outs, especially in light of the economy.

No set group of nova people:rolleyes::rolleyes::confused:

·
Premium Member
1,698 Posts
This is a direct quote from this months GSN news letter

Goodguys All American Get-together went off with good This past weekend the annual weather for a change. There were more Novas this year and they were scattered all over the fairgrounds, so it was not a set group of Nova people. There were approximately 2,000 cars there—one of the larger turn-outs, especially in light of the economy.
No set group of nova people:rolleyes::rolleyes::confused:
Hmmm.... was that GSN comment intentional? Or did they really not see us?
That was like saying there are no animals in a zoo!

·
0 Posts
Nuts4Novas........ Are reading this??????? You have to be around 40..... I think you need to stop breast feeding & learn to drive. You are a nice enough guy but you parents are holding you back. If they read this then thats fine. I would be more than happy to tell your mom how I feel. I'm sure ALL 10 of your members think that ALL those novas just happened to park together by chance:rolleyes:

Just in case you didn't get a flyer...... go here. YOU are welcome to attend the show.
http://www.stevesnovasite.com/forums/showthread.php?t=114232

Sincerely, Dave Riddle aka 1BADNOV

·
Registered
6,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nuts4Novas........ Are reading this??????? You have to be around 40..... I think you need to stop breast feeding & learn to drive. You are a nice enough guy but you parents are holding you back. If they read this then thats fine. I would be more than happy to tell your mom how I feel. I'm sure ALL 10 of your members think that ALL those novas just happened to park together by chance:rolleyes:

Just in case you didn't get a flyer...... go here. YOU are welcome to attend the show.
http://www.stevesnovasite.com/forums/showthread.php?t=114232

Sincerely, Dave Riddle aka 1BADNOV
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

·
Registered
906 Posts
must have been blind!!!!!!! every nova person i saw was told about the best ever mini nats thats just around the corner:yes:how can a nova group/club not see all the novas parked together?hope that clubs novas show up for the mini nats,and the socal guys show up in force.cant wait for the nats to happen:yes:
don

·
Registered
6,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
must have been blind!!!!!!! every nova person i saw was told about the best ever mini nats thats just around the corner:yes:how can a nova group/club not see all the novas parked together?hope that clubs novas show up for the mini nats,and the socal guys show up in force.cant wait for the nats to happen:yes:
don
Your car better be there running or not, good advertising for Ken:yes:

·
0 Posts
"so it was not a set group of Nova people"

Really?????? Must not have seen the 15+ Novas with Nor-Cal Novas stickers in the vent windows lined up or the guys walking around with their Jackets on in the morning:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Thats like saying.......... You don't want to talk to those guys, they are DRINKING BEER & HAVING A GOOD TIME. Come sit with us & have some tea. We have a great bridge card game going right now:D

·
Registered
6,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
"so it was not a set group of Nova people"

Really?????? Must not have seen the 15+ Novas with Nor-Cal Novas stickers in the vent windows lined up or the guys walking around with their Jackets on in the morning:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Thats like saying.......... You don't want to talk to those guys, they are DRINKING BEER & HAVING A GOOD TIME. Come sit with us & have some tea. We have a great bridge card game going right now:D
I think I might have to spring for a couple of those jackets just to make a point:yes::yes::D

·
Premium Member
4,598 Posts
they're in denial ,ridding on the short yellow skool bus and holding mommys hand does that to you :geek::geek::geek:

·
Registered
3,973 Posts
nuts4novas Status:

Total Posts: 31
Posts Per Day: 0.03
Find all posts by nuts4novas
Find all threads started by nuts4novas
Visitor Messages
Total Messages: 0
Most Recent Message: Never
Visitor Messages for nuts4novas
Post a visitor message for nuts4novas
General Information
Last Activity: 1st-February-2009 03:18 PM

·
Registered
6,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
nuts4novas Status:

Visitor Messages
General Information
Obviously a true nova enthusiast:devil::devil:

·
Premium Member
4,598 Posts
nuts4novas Status:

Visitor Messages
General Information

:stir: I think there is a stranger watching :geek: the "McStrangers"

I'm brinin' home a baby bummble bee won't my mommy be so proud of me :confused: :eek: :slap:

·
0 Posts
Obviously a true nova enthusiast:devil::devil:
Thats the founder of GSN. He's a "REAL" Nova guy.

It was brought to my attention that they still charge for copying fees from longs......... Yet the "News letter is emailed:confused::confused: Good thing I'm not a member :horse:

1 - 20 of 41 Posts