Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Between a 62-63-64 and 65 Chevy II Nova HARDTOP all auto 3 speeds, which commands more money and more sought after...? Let's say all are rust free, nice paint with all the same upgrades like Disc fronts. Also there all 283's

What's your thoughts in order please....Lately I haven't seen too much activity for the 65's and don't know why??? Thanks... Bob

I'm thinking a 63 then a 65 then a 64 then the 62 are the most sought after..

What say you...

·
6,497 Posts
Since 62 and 65 are harder to get parts for and are one year only cars so parts are more expensive to buy(generally speaking)then they would be at the top of the list. Seeing as the 283 wasn't available in 62 then the 65 may have an advantage. Hard to compare the cars since too many factors come into play. There's a lot of personal preferences in the car's looks that can sway a choice. I've had or have 63,64 and 65 and my personal choice would be 65 based on the trim looks.

·
Premium Member
3,843 Posts
I like the 65 - and 2nd choice is the 64.

Both of these have the 5 lug bolt pattern and can be found with V8 power plants.

·
Super Moderator
4,012 Posts
Since only the '64-5 came originally with the 283s, then probably those two before the '63, then '62...assuming non-SS.

I agree that, all things equal, a '65 might command a little more than the '64, but not much. My two favorite years. '64 would be a slightly easier restoration.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts