Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a 65 chevy II nova a while ago and i just got done build up the original 283 for it but know i picked up a 327 with the 2.02 heads that i want to build for this vehicle and was wondering what u guys would recomend .I would like to possibly turn it in to a sleeper but i would like to get as much out of this motor as i can maybe with a blower or not so and advice would be great.By the way great site.

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
I always liked a 327 with flattop pistons, 2.02 heads and a healthy solid lifter cam, something alittle more agressive than the duntov cam. factory dual plane intake, 750 with some headers.

·
Registered
347 Posts
just did one, .30 over, engle ep22 cam speedpro forged pistons with a small dome, edlebrock performer rpm and tty headers w\3"duals to flowmasters, dumped at the axle! i have stock smog heads on it for now 76cc and a 750 w\vacume secondarys.. it makes a bunch of power but the cam is kinda annoying and i dont have the stall converter to get it up to speed on the low end.. its a little sloppy before 2000 but after that its fun! when i swap the heads out for something better, probably some cheap patriot aluminums with the 2.02s and bigger runners, im probably gonna swap the cam to, something that will idle a bit better! but it sure seems intimidating on the line with whole car shaking!!..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts