Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, looking from opinions before dropping a good chunk of change on headers. I have a new 383 I will be installing in my 65 with a TCI front clip, however my heads are AFR 220 spread ports, 23 degree angle plug heads and I am unsure what headers will work with these heads and the TCI front clip? Has anyone done this similar setup? I found these, but am unsure if teu will work with clip? http://m.summitracing.com/parts/HED-65197-E

Any recOmmendations would be greatly appreciate, as the project is at a stand still.

·
Premium Member
182 Posts
I recommend you give TCI a call and ask them if there headers will work with your application. I had a similar question running Vortec heads and the tech help guy at TCI gave me several examples of other running my exact same set-up with the TCI clip. I went ahead ordered the headers from TCI.

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
TCI had Rewarder design headers specifically for the stepped in frame rails on their front clip. I'm not sure if they have them available for spread port heads. Your best bet is to give TCI a call.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts