Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know of any source for a pre bent with turbo mufflers for a 1967 Nova with a V8 I want dual exhaust, the only exhaust I've found is the STOCK single exhaust, I want dual exhaust, JC whitney makes a kit, but you need HEADERS, I got the stock manifolds, thanks for any help.

·
Premium Member
8,405 Posts
Don't know of an off the shelf system.
You may have to buy the header exhaust system and fabricate the manifold hook ups or build your own Or check the yellow pages for custom exhaust benders.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I have the exhaust you are looking for! Just took it off my 66 nova today. I am going to vegas here in about 7 hours so if I don't reply back it's because of that. I will have my phone on me if you want to call 847-489-2702 C. It's a 2 1/4 in. system that goes on the stock manifolds duels all the way back over the rear end and slash cut with chrome tips welded on coming out behind the rear tires. The system has a H pipe welded in and flowmaster 2 chamber mufflers. I just got the car from california and this exhaust is brand new, mabey 200 miles on it. It sounded like there was headers on it with this system. 200.00 and it's yours.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Anyone know of any source for a pre bent with turbo mufflers for a 1967 Nova with a V8 I want dual exhaust, the only exhaust I've found is the STOCK single exhaust, I want dual exhaust, JC whitney makes a kit, but you need HEADERS, I got the stock manifolds, thanks for any help.
pypesexhaust.com good stainless and cheap the violater mufflers are loud

·
Premium Member
15,966 Posts
Call,

Parks Auto Parts
5429 Rivers Avenue, North Charleston - (843) 744-6278

Has the largest exhaust inventory in the world, No BS

1 - 7 of 7 Posts