Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey, I own a 74 hatchback SS that I bought a few years ago as something just to kinda play around with and learn somethings(I'm a college freshman now)...anyways I've been trying to pick one project to do every summer on it and this year is bringing me to the interior...right now its just got kinda cheap aftermarket seat covers on it, and I would like to go to either a leather or vinyl interior...I'm stuck on deciding between this setup http://www.yearone.com/serverfiles/fbshopmain2.asp?hid=611AC52677 and the rally 1000s from Procar...does anyone know what rear bench seat cover would match the rally 1000 front seats? or any other ideas on a different route I can go for the interior?
Another question that I had is about center caps...right after I bought the car one of the center caps popped off on the highway, and I havent been able to find a matching one yet...here's some pics of my car, and the center caps...if anyone knows where I can find a matching one, or another correct set for a 74 that be amazing...Thanks for any help!

Here's the best pic that I have of the center caps right now, I'll try to post a better one later...

and here's the interior thats on it right now...

Just a couple other pics of the car and some things I've done already:

Since I took that pic I redid the exhaust, and it now drops out behind the wheel instead of the side...here's a pic of the new gauge cluster I put in

and one last pic:

I've cleaned up the engine compartment a bit since I bought it, I cleaned and painted the compartment black, then added the valve covers and filter, as well as put in a new distributor and some other small projects...let me know what you think!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks for the pm about the center caps...anyone have any ideas about the seats? I really don't wanna spend a ton on seats, but I want it to look good so I don't change my mind and redo them 5 years from now...do any other seat covers fit a 74 nova? like will any camaro seat covers fit?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts