Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Yes I run them. They are a bit expensive however you will generaly get what pay for. They work well for me and are easy to adjust. Good luck in your choice. Cheers!:)

·
Premium Member
9,228 Posts
I put them on front and rear...excellent quality. As the other poster says..."you get what you pay for". Mine are single adjustables but they also make double adjustable.

·
Registered
787 Posts
I just put their coil over single adjustable on the front, and put QA1 single adjust on the rear.
So far with the shock at the most minus setting, the ride on the front is about 80% as stiff as my old set-up. The rear at max minus is way too soft, so I need to do some dialing in.
I put Speed-Tech Tubular upper lower control arms on at the same time.
What I can tell you is the steering is 100% better, ZERO bump steer, and unreal tight.
I already had a 1 1/8 bar on the front, so it cornered good before without leaning.
I am happy so far, and now I can adjust not only my ride height, bur go soft shock for the highway, or stiff as I want for the street.
When the pavement gets warmer, I will be checking the upward travel of the shocks. Too cold to hook right now.

·
Registered
879 Posts
The 4-link or 4-bar setup I am buying has the QA1's included...they have a choice between the plain jane QA1's as well as the QA1 Aluma Matic Coil-Over Shocks, or the QA1 Proma-Star AL Coil-Over Shocks.

Who is using which and how do you like em?

I am leaning toward the QA1 Proma-Star AL Coil-Over Shocks.

-John

·
Registered
7 Posts
Qa1

I have the QA1 Proma-Star shocks on the front of my 67 Nova (Mustang II) and QA1 Proma-Star Coil-Over Shocks on the rear. I really like them. Easy to install and adjust. Greatly improved the ride of the car on strip and street. I would give them a big thumbs up.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts