Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After talking to Josh who's needing some Pypes for his mean LS Chevy II, we're setting up a Pypes group-buy. Please PM me for pricing with shipping, and let's get this list going!

Josh Luther XVA13, MVR19 (x2)

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sorry guys, I've been a little out of the picture lately with a bum shoulder, and still trying to get a new Camaro in paint using my left arm and lot's of wincing. I've mentioned it before, but I really dislike the snow and ice in New England, lol.
We are ready to start taking orders, so either call me at the shop, 860 823-1909, or PM me here for payment arraingements.
Dan

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
All right guys, this group buy has officially finished! All orders should be shipping today or tomorrow. I apologize for it taking so long, several times I had someone back out right as the buy was finished up. With Steves, Team Camaro, GTO's, and Team Chevelle, the minimum was made up, and it's done. As I get in tracking numbers, they will be passed along.
Dan

·
Premium Member
5,538 Posts
If it's finished did I get in on it?

I contacted you via Pm but never heard anything back...

Was looking into getting in on this...

Mark

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Still working on your's Mark! I'm waiting on Tracking numbers for all the orders. In total, there were 8 systems sent out, I really appreciate everyone's patience.
Dan

1 - 13 of 13 Posts