Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well since I am stuck waiting on my head's. I finally decided to put my race seat in with the help of Tom. Well actually Tom is doing most of the work. We are not quite done but here are some pic's of what we have done so far. We will finish up tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
6,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
saving some weight there,looking good....
Well actually my last old seat was to small for my fat but. It came with the car when I bought it. So I bought this one off of 40buick a couple month's ago, but am just now getting around to putting the seat in the car.

·
Registered
99 Posts
"I am BLOWN AWAY that you are still waiting on those heads!"
What he said!
Even if the porter were to pay you to let him do the work. There are way too many quality people out there for you to have to endure that type of abuse. If they were my heads they would have long been somewhere else, finished in the car racing. ( Totally unprofessional) Ah.... but what do I know…….????

·
Premium Member
6,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I am BLOWN AWAY that you are still waiting on those heads!
"I am BLOWN AWAY that you are still waiting on those heads!"
What he said!
Even if the porter were to pay you to let him do the work. There are way too many quality people out there for you to have to endure that type of abuse. If they were my heads they would have long been somewhere else, finished in the car racing. ( Totally unprofessional) Ah.... but what do I know…….????
Be that as it may. He still has them and I don't mind all that much:eek: because it's giving me time to save money up for the rest of the part's. Which at this time I have $4000 put back and counting. But honestly I did not start this thread to become a "What happend to you head's thread".:eek::horse: No Offense guy's

·
Premium Member
911 Posts
Man i need to learn how to weld like that. I'm currently putting me seats in that i ordered and I'm using some wood blocks for a mounting bracket because summit's 70 dollar mounting brackets just seemed to much.

·
Registered
86 Posts
who's blue nova is that,any pics of it......:D

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x768 and weights 195KB.

·
Premium Member
6,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That car belong's to Tom who is a board member. You should see his 70 Nova it's just as nice. But to get back to this thread. We finish the seat bracket and the seat is now mounted to the car Well except for one last bracket for the top of the seat. Here are some pic's of the finish product and some me and my fat but inside the car.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts