Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
Thanks for posting those.
My favorite Nova from that group is the one with the flat hood and hub caps.
What kind of et's were these cars running?

·
Premium Member
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
most of them were in the low 9's the black chevy II made a 8.40 pass.
the green sleeper had a killer turbo setup, the engine bay was awesome (pretty high tech stuff. i didnt get to stay for the whole race though.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I did the cage and suspension on the winners car--Black 63- Donohue Hogan a long time ago. Super nice car! He said he had to let off at the end to keep from going quicker than 8.50. They had told him he would be thrown out of the race if he did. The cage only certifies to 8.5

Jacob, you'll have yours there next year right????????

David

·
Premium Member
11,287 Posts
Those were some really cool pictures.....thanks for sharing.

Don

·
Registered
22 Posts
pump gas drags

nice pics.did you get any info on the engines the novas were running.

·
Registered
262 Posts
jacobgiles said:
the green sleeper had a killer turbo setup, the engine bay was awesome (pretty high tech stuff. i didnt get to stay for the whole race though.
Jacob is getting married today guys 5/26/06, so I 1st. off have to say Congrats to Darla and Jacob on the rest of their live together.

Now, Jacob check out this link and you will see the build up on the green sleeper nova that they were shaking down getting ready for the power tour. It being built right here in Motown at Wheel to Wheel

http://www.w2wpowertrain.com/t-novabuild-2.aspx

·
Registered
556 Posts
Congrats Jacob!!!! Have fun on the Honeymoon and enjoy that little lady and Married life.

·
Premium Member
5,318 Posts
Jacob,

I hope you have a wonderful wedding and a long, happy marriage! and...enjoy the honeymoon.

Don't do anything I would do.:rolleyes: Which doesn't say much...:D Cheers...First beer is on me--->:beer:

Tell Todd McCutchen I said hello and he needs to answer his damn phone. I'll let you know if I make it to Memphis to see my folks this summer.

Dave:D

·
Registered
9 Posts
PGD's pics

Cool pics !! I'm still waiting for my wife to put our pics on a disc from her laptop (at work). Did you get any pics of Robin Roberts T/A ? We were there with him in Memphis.

·
Banned
26,231 Posts
Way Ta GO !!!

must be one VERY Special lady ta put up with yer crap !!! :rolleyes: :D :D :D

sorry i'm late comin' in... but i'd still like ta congratulate and wish ya both happiness... forever :D

1 - 20 of 23 Posts