Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are there any "group buys" going on for PUI interiors? Other than the original dash pad and good front bucket seat and rear seat cores,(frame, springs and foam), I need a complete interior from top to bottom. If not, I am in Northern Illinois, if any member can give me a recommendation for a dealer in my area I would appreciate it.

Thanks

·
Registered
49 Posts
interior kits

I know that Chevy II Only sells complete interior kits (door panels, carpet, seatcovers, headliner, package tray cover) I am not sute if it is PUI or not, but this whole package can be purchased for just under $600. Hope this helps!!:)

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you for the info, I am contacting a few places to get pricing.

·
Registered
2,728 Posts
I don't think P.U.I. sells to the public. They are a wholesale business. You might have to go through one of the companies/people listed above that carries there product.

I bought a complete interior kit for my Nova. Good stuff.

B

·
Super Moderator
67 4 door, 65 wagon (in pieces)
6,637 Posts
I ordered my PUI through Nightshade here on SNS, I recommend him and would not hesitate to look him up again.
x2 :yes:

Haven't seen him around lately though??? Maybe he's finally finished the secret weapon and is out playing.

·
Premium Member
818 Posts
I don't think P.U.I. sells to the public. They are a wholesale business. You might have to go through one of the companies/people listed above that carries there product.

B
This is true - to order PUI you gotta go thru a distributor like C2O, Classic, Nightshade etc.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts