Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My oldest daughter found out today that she is passed her test and is now a CA Board Certified Behavorial Analyst. She is currently a Program Director for a company called Bridges. This company provides services for children that have autism. We have supported her since her Jr year in high school when she started with a county program working with these wonderful children. Since than she has completed her undergraduate and graduate work. We knew she would do because that is the determination she has. We are soooo proud.:D:D:D

·
Premium Member
2,330 Posts
My oldest daughter found out today that she is passed her test and is now a CA Board Certified Behavioral Analyst. She is currently a Program Director for a company called Bridges. This company provides services for children that have autism. We have supported her since her Jr year in high school when she started with a county program working with these wonderful children. Since than she has completed her undergraduate and graduate work. We knew she would do because that is the determination she has. We are soooo proud.:D:D:D
Maybe she should join SNS and analyze some of us wackos...lol..hey, it just dawn on me that some of us are certified as well...lololol :D:D:D:D:D

just kidding...congratulations, sir!

That's has to be the greatest feeling, seeing one's offspring finish college and embark on an adult life. Congrats again!

GerryLP:cool:

·
Premium Member
964 Posts
Congratulations Eddie, Jeannie, and your daughter for her outstanding accomplishment. We need more like her to help kids, and adults alike, with behavioral issues. Aloha to you and your family, RK

·
Premium Member
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you all for the wonderful comments, now its off to Hawaii for a week.

·
Premium Member
2,139 Posts
Congratulations to you and her! Now can she come to my house and work on my Boy's?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Congratulations, I have awhile before my kids are out of school and go on to better themselves. But i'm damn sure your super proud parents, way to go for your support for your daughter.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
They say that the apple doesn't fall too far from the tree, you've done a great job raising her.

Scott

1 - 12 of 12 Posts