Votes: 6 12.5%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am trying to figure out if I should get new wheels or not. I've kinda narrowed it down to these, but if ya think something totally different would look better please tell me. One bonus of getting new wheels is that I could run a wider tire becuase I could get more backspacing. Right now I can barey fit a 225/60r14 on the rear and it scrubs on hard turns and very unlevel surfaces.

My car now with some kind of Buick rims I think. Keep in mind that I want to lower the front maybe an inch or so regardless of what rims I get.

The Draglites:

The Rodlites:

The Pro-Stars:

The Torque Thrust D:

Thank you for your opinions!

-Aaron (sorry for ANOTHER wheel opinion thread:rolleyes: )

·
Premium Member
492 Posts
fikse wheels are expensive! we put some on chevy high performance magazine's biscayne. but their quality is great! i still vote the rodlites though.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Personally I'd hold off on the rims and go with what you have now. Brand new ones would look out of place on the car and, besides, what you have now gives the car a nice vintage vibe.

But, your car, your money. (Centerline Autodrags or Convo-Pros would look nice...)

·
Registered
86 Posts
i think the first three would look good if this was going to be a street/strip car.
but for a cruser i like the torq thrusts.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.