Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was wondering if anyone had any commits on rear 4 link kits Pro or Con? Thinking of going with ether TCI or Heidts

Looking for information much thanks for any help!

·
Vendor
1,233 Posts
TCI is much stronger. They use 1 1/4” tubing for the bars and full circle weld-on axle 4-link brackets.
Tim

·
Registered
346 Posts
I noticed this is your first post. Let me welcome you aboard, you're going to like it here!

You didn't mention what year car you were referring to, more info when asking a question always gets better answers.

If it's a 1st or 2nd Gen look at Church Boys Racing rear 4 link kit. It's installed with the leaf springs, rear end still in the car. This helps keep geometry right, especially for a novice installer. You'll also notice Church Boys is mentioned here a lot, that's because it's quality parts made in the USA & customer service is the best.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Church Boys Tri 4 link all the way, great quality, very competitive pricing but best of all is the customer service, if you have any questions they will be there to help.

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Was wondering if anyone had any commits on rear 4 link kits Pro or Con? Thinking of going with ether TCI or Heidts

Looking for information much thanks for any help!

What were you going to be doing with the car ?

·
Registered
780 Posts
My TCI 44-link was a pretty quality piece. Install wasn't too bad either.

I did church boys up front and those were very nice as well.

Both manufacturers produce nice products and the customer service was top not with both (church boys and Tim's hot rods [ibuildm])

1 - 6 of 6 Posts