Chevy Nova Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well......... I have been feeling a little motivated lately:rolleyes: hwy NOVA Has set the bar to high for me. So I'm tacking this in the other direction. Bear with me as this is going to take some time. I haven't worked on the car in the last 6 years:eek: but the plan has not changed. So out with the floor pan.

This is the way I bought it in 01 for $3500.

·
Registered
121 Posts
just did the full floor on my vert and turned out great. i measured all morning before trimming off the outer sides leaving the proper amount to fold down like the factory floor. the braces on the convert are completely different so i removed the braces that came with full pan and used the originals. the area back by the wheel wells i cheated since the original was solid in that area i just cut over to the frame rail and hid the seam above the rail. i took a bunch of pics but have yet to get organized or have time enough to post a build thread.

·
Premium Member
855 Posts
Vert

Hey Dave, post a rendering of what you want it to look like when finished.
I heard you can draw. :rolleyes::D:D:D:turn::devil:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Right front

Left front

Theres no going back now:devil:

What can I say....... He wants to do everything I do. I did some striping ( just playing ) along time ago on the vert.

·
Registered
3,859 Posts
Now I see where the trunk floor for sale is from:eek:. Are you back halfing the car? I have never seen a back halfed 'vert before. That would be sick:devil:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
no pictures, its bad enough when your friend lets the cat out of the bag:devil:and some dirt bag from socal steals your ideas:eek::eek::devil:
SNAP!!!! :eek::eek:

I have drawings......... But I'm not going to post them till much later.

The front suspension is going to blow you guys away.:shh:

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
I have drawings......... But I'm not going to post them till much later.

The front suspension is going to blow you guys away.:shh:
Thats WRONG!! hahaha.. You have some goodies you are holding out on... Cant wait to see the front end ideas..... Oh, and Pleasanton, great venue for a car show, I love that town. Hmm, may need to take a trip.. JR

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thats WRONG!! hahaha.. You have some goodies you are holding out on... Cant wait to see the front end ideas..... Oh, and Pleasanton, great venue for a car show, I love that town. Hmm, may need to take a trip.. JR
It would be cool if a bunch of the So-Cal crew could caravan up:yes::yes:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts