Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a pretty decent weekend with the progress on my car thanks to a real good friend of mine. Work is at about the 90% mark wich is where it will stay till the time comes to paint this ugly beast. It still needs to be blocked out but it looks damn good in my eyes, it will be nice to drive her again for I have miseed beating the tar out of her on a regular basis!!!:D

·
Registered
166 Posts
Had a pretty decent weekend with the progress on my car thanks to a real good friend of mine. Work is at about the 90% mark wich is where it will stay till the time comes to paint this ugly beast. It still needs to be blocked out but it looks damn good in my eyes, it will be nice to drive her again for I have miseed beating the tar out of her on a regular basis!!!:D

NOW BOOK YOUR ROOM!!:yes::yes::yes::yes:

·
Premium Member
854 Posts
Looking good Bro :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
20,542 Posts
so are you going to the mini nats??I will be cornholin' this year...looking for the title

·
Registered
26,336 Posts
LOOKIN' GOOD MY MAN, LOOKIN' GOOD! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
79 Posts

:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
1963 Chevy II wagon 400
11,869 Posts
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :yes:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts