Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Anybody got strong feelings one way or another about the Corbeau Sport Seats or the Procar Rally seats? I'm going back and forth between the two at the moment.

Also, I noticed Procar makes matching rear seat covers for Camaros. I found some pics on another forum and they looked pretty good. I emailed them today to see if they had any plans to offer similar for the Novas. They responded and said others from the Nova community had showed interest and they were taking it into consideration. If you are interested it might be worth dropping them an email to show your interest as well. Slowly we are gonna get solid aftermarket for Novas after all these years :).

Thanks!

·
Banned
26,231 Posts
i have the Corbeau Sport seats installed in my '64. i had the upholstery removed and had blue piping added. i bought extra matching material and had the rear seat done to match. i also had the headrests removed... might be just fine in a 3rd genner, i liked the seats low backs in my 1st gen. ;)

i also added the option of the lumbar support in the driver's seat... it's a vinyl/plastic air bag with a clear hose and the pump mechanism is very similar to that on a blood pressure arm tester. it works fine, only after i removed the support (real easy to do) and used contact cement on the tube joints. (they leaked slightly)

i purchased my Corbeau's in the "Wide" option for the additional comfort. i hear that the Procar's, if not purchased wide for a bigger guy, that the bolsters break down and the upholstery will tear. (seen it on a few vehicles)

hope i've helped...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts