Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, finally got my first nova and super excited to get to work on it. Looking into doing a pro touring kit and hoping some veterans on here might have some input on who has the best kits for this. Cpp has a nice kit for the money but there seems to be mixed reviews on the quality of there products. I’m making a nice street machine so it won’t see track use but I’d rather do things right once. Thanks for any info and experience you have to share

Attachments

·
Registered
2,749 Posts
welcome to the nova site. very nice ride you have there, with alot of shinny black. i hear good about church bros. after market parts. an i'm pretty sure they are all american made.

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Nice car, and welcome to the site.

I have the upper- and lower-control arms from Church Boys Racing (active members on this site), and Viking double adjustable coil-over shocks (purchased through CBR when I bought their control arms). I'm very happy with all of it.

I've heard that they're developing a triangulated four-link rear suspension for the 3rd Gen. Novas. They make good stuff. Definitely worth looking into.

Gerry

1 - 4 of 4 Posts