Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
crazy to see what a car does in slow motion. i didnt know wheelie bar wobble around like that during a launch or wheel hop, but then again it probably does just really fast for me to see.... cool vid

LIL JOHN

·
Premium Member
3,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Pro Mods are my absolute favorite race cars! I love the diversity of body styles and the engines poking well above the roof line! They are the most exciting drag cars out there! Where are you going to see a 59 Cadillac and a 49 Merc or a 57 Chevy and a 37 Ford coupe going head to head? I wish they had more NHRA coverage! They could take the Pro Stock bikes out and put the Pro Mods in!:yes: Wouldnt hurt my feelings at all!:no: If I had the money I would build a street legalish:rolleyes: Pro Mod!:D Heres another example.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wD9VT4OEIgc&feature=related

·
Premium Member
3,532 Posts
Pro Mods are my absolute favorite race cars! I love the diversity of body styles and the engines poking well above the roof line! They are the most exciting drag cars out there! Where are you going to see a 59 Cadillac and a 49 Merc or a 57 Chevy and a 37 Ford coupe going head to head? I wish they had more NHRA coverage! They could take the Pro Stock bikes out and put the Pro Mods in!:yes: Wouldnt hurt my feelings at all!:no: If I had the money I would build a street legalish:rolleyes: Pro Mod!:D
I have to agree 1000%! Get rid of the pro stock bikes and put in the pro mods! I worked on Bob Gilbertsons fuel funny car from 2002-2003 then worked on Bill Hill's budwieser sponsured 53 vet till 2004 and I must say I loved the pro mods way more!!!:yes:

·
Registered
4,760 Posts
hey al you should come check out www.pscaracing.com ........... the next event im going to will be in september they have pro street cars there ( same thing just detuned a little ) but i agree im a pro stock / pro mod guy i would rather see those classes than pro stock bike

·
Premium Member
9,228 Posts
OR come to Las Vegas in November for the Street Car Super Nationals (SCSN). Last year there were at least 32 ProStreet entries, many of which were ProMod cars. We're bringing ours out for sure...it's a great event with cars from all over the country.

·
Registered
4,760 Posts
yeah what seattle mike said up der too ^^^^^^^ im going to see if i can make this event as well not going to race just watch maybe go to seattle mikes pit and bug him :poke: :popcorn:

·
Premium Member
9,228 Posts
Sounds good...c'mon over & we'll put you to work! Our new car wasn't ready last year but we sure had a great time spectating and hanging out with our friends who brought their cars out. Hope to see you there...

·
Premium Member
3,532 Posts
Sounds good...c'mon over & we'll put you to work! Our new car wasn't ready last year but we sure had a great time spectating and hanging out with our friends who brought their cars out. Hope to see you there...
Mike, if am healed up by then I would gladly give you a hand if needed!! I am thinking of going anyway.

·
Premium Member
379 Posts
Pro Mods are my absolute favorite race cars! I love the diversity of body styles and the engines poking well above the roof line! They are the most exciting drag cars out there! Where are you going to see a 59 Cadillac and a 49 Merc or a 57 Chevy and a 37 Ford coupe going head to head? I wish they had more NHRA coverage! They could take the Pro Stock bikes out and put the Pro Mods in!:yes: Wouldnt hurt my feelings at all!:no: If I had the money I would build a street legalish:rolleyes: Pro Mod!:D Heres another example.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wD9VT4OEIgc&feature=related
I agree wholeheartedly!!! Drop Pro Stock and pick-up Pro Mod. If NHRA isn't careful, ADRL is going to pick-up better TV coverage and fanbase as well!!!

·
Premium Member
3,532 Posts
I agree wholeheartedly!!! Drop Pro Stock and pick-up Pro Mod. If NHRA isn't careful, ADRL is going to pick-up better TV coverage and fanbase as well!!!
ADRL is awesome but the tv coverage they get sucks!! I would def like to see better coverage along with soem more pro mod coverage period!!

·
Premium Member
1,916 Posts
u guys are gittin me excited now !

pro mods are almost as wild as the AA/A fuelies , lets get'em back !!!!

THE SILVER BULLET

1 - 14 of 14 Posts