Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently started sanding my nova the other day and I decided I'm just going to primer it until summer. I would like pics of primered novas to see if I like a light or dark color primer. Thanks

·
Registered
175 Posts
duuuude those are sick rims!

·
Premium Member
1,598 Posts
Jason70SS said:
I agree. More info. on wheels and tire size please. They look like they're off a Camaro SS?
Greetings,

A buddy of mine has those rims on his IROC-Z...they are 2002 Camaro SS wheels, 17X9 1/2"...First time I've seen them on a Nova. Looks good.

Jason

·
Premium Member
10,210 Posts
Man...69gofast that is one awesome looking car...love it:cool: :)

·
Banned
26,231 Posts
69NovaSS said:
Man...69gofast that is one awesome looking car...love it:cool: :)

Hey GoFast !!! any more videos of the "Flyin' aircleaner lids" lately ??? :rolleyes: :D ;)

i agree Bitchen car... been followin' yer progress for a long time, how's it goin' ??? why not start a thread with an update for us ??? hmmmmm ??? ;)

·
Premium Member
10,210 Posts
Trbulnc...yours is Hot too...man I love a ProStreet car...very cool:cool: :)

·
Registered
175 Posts
69gofast, Trbulnc, both ur cars are BADAZZZZZZZZZ

cant get enough of those super-beefy tires in the back

and the roll cages just scream RACE ME

·
Premium Member
31,194 Posts
So glad you guys posted the front of the cars cause they don't seem to be anything I'd see in my rear view LOL!!!!Sweet rides.

·
Premium Member
562 Posts
Trbulnc.......Very nice, has the body been blocked? If it hasn't been prep'd, that is even more amazing! Thats the one thing that sucks with mine, it hasn't been body worked yet. I've just quickly blocked mine enough to have a good base for the Epoxy. I so can't wait to get mine in the booth. Trb....Are you going to keep the car in the primer or going to paint?

Also, many thanks to you guys on the prop's for the work I've done....This is by far one of the coolest sites around and one of the most helpful

Oh, back to the post, that primer goes on alot lighter, it dries about 2/3 shades darker.

Flyer.........You know I need to post that old video....I really wish I had something to show new with the car, just a Rack system and probably the last thing until money saved for the body

Later guys

·
Banned
26,231 Posts
set up the camera, do a REAL nasty burn out... and post 'em both... the aircleaner one is actually cool. fer sure unscripted ;)

take it easy :cool:

·
Premium Member
11,072 Posts
Red oxide primer is better for wheelies!!

Here's a little better shot, but not as high
And you don't some big old tire under there either! Only 10.5"

·
Premium Member
31,194 Posts
Bowtie0069 how much massaging to get 10.5 tire under the car?Did you just roll the lip up or mini tub it?That is way too cool,that's one for my home photo album.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts