Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone
Looking into maybe selling the nova I do not need the money but I am trying to start a small powder coating / sandblasting gig on the side My millitary paycheck isnt going anywhere so its a want to sell not a need to sell
1974 nova hatchback
black with red pearl paint about 4 years old has ben driven often so paint is not perfect but is great from say 5 foot away
rearend is a built 8.5 with a eaton posi unit 3.73 gears and fully welded tubes along with superior axles caltrac bars 250# leafs and kyb shocks round out the rear end
Transmission is a tko-600 with a fresh (about 20 miles) centerforce dfx puck clutch and fresh mccloud sfi flywheel housed in a lakewood bellhousing also sfi
Engine is a year one crate Will have to check and see how many miles are on it somewhere aroud 5000 I would guess maybe a little more edle carb headman headers vortec heads makes a little over 400 to the flywheel and runs 12.35 with a 2.0 60 ft at 110 in the 1/4 (never could get it to hook)
alumimum radiator edle pump and the march serp pullys not the whole setup just pullies
Front end has 550 lb springs kyb shocks and the guldstrand mod done to control arms
brakes are wilwood 12.1 4 piston up front and drums out back manual with a cpp mpv1 master cylinder
manual steering
Interior could use door pannels as they were cut at some point for speakers dash carpet and headliner are great seats are racing style seats with good boulsters and holes for belts
Im sure I have forgotten some things but should be able to get a idea
Located in jacksonville nc Eco is doing well here with the base and all the Marines
anyway what do you guys think
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2478940
cas has been tuned with a wideband and the carb is about perfect could play with timing and maybe get a mph or something out of it but thats it
car is set up to handle and stop with a new car and with the over drive it gets good mpg on the highway
Thanks
Josh

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
wow out of 17 people not even an guess
oh well give it a few more days
And by the way no one will hurt my feelings haha
Josh

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
10.5kto 11.5k wouldn't be unreasonable. Just try ebay for giggles and see if the bids hit your reserve price.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks Thats what I thought I listed at at 10999 will see
Might try that elame thing
Josh

1 - 4 of 4 Posts